Friday, February 26, 2010

What A CATCH!!


HOLE. LEE. CRAP. These were easily...EASILY...the best fish tacos I've had this side of Ensenada, Mexico!!!


Normally, I might go into the details and tell you about the food. I'll skip that. I'm not eloquent enough of a writer to do Ricky's tacos justice. If he's there, do yourself a favor, stop reading what I'm writing and go. This will be the best thing you'll EVER get that's cooked from something that looks like a converted file cabinet. Just go. Seriously.

OHH EEEMMMM GEEEE. What are you doing still reading this? UGH! Fine, if you insist on finishing what I'm writing, I'll at least make it worth your while. Try the "Ricky's Special." It's a taco with both fish and shrimp ALL FOR $2 and a Half BuckS!!!
OHM JUS SAYIN'!!!
Now seriously, go!! Pay him for some tacos so maybe he can get that truck he's always dreamed of and maybe set up shop closer to me!!
He's at 4006 Santa Monica Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90029 (Silverlake) on SATURDAY and SUNDAY ONLY from 12-4pm...but peep his twitter to make sure he's not running late!
GET TWO or THREE and take 'em to your friends....They'll LOVE you FOR-EVER!

Look for the Rainbow Umbrella and use Intelligentsia (a hot coffee spot) as a landmark!!



No comments:

Post a Comment